Etiquetas

miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

IN MEMORIAM OF ANDY IRONS


Andy Irons (Oahu, 24 de julio de 1978 –Dallas, 2 de noviembre de 2010)

3 veces campeon del ASP World Tour

“I surfed because Kelly Slater did it. I surfed because it was hyped. I surfed because it got chicks. I surfed because it was the party. I surfed because I got the cool car. And I got all those cool things and they all just became…stuff…”

“That first wave is the reason why I think everyone keeps coming back…”

“I have a lot of inner demons. If I didn’t have surfing to get them out of my system…I would self-destruct…”

“I’m getting back in the jersey and I’m not winning heats yet, but I’ve got to start somewhere…”





Rest In Peace
ANDERNOCIONI

1 comentario:

  1. I surfed because it got chicks. I surfed because it was the party. I surfed because I got the cool car????????

    hamoos.. haaaamos.........

    ResponderEliminar